- Available in black and yellow stripes for safety and hazard marking
- Maintains vivid color even when exposed to abrasion and solvents
- Conformable backing makes vinyl tape ideal for use on curved and irregular surfaces
- Can be applied by hand or with floor applicator
- Ideal for marking applications in light traffic areas
3M™ Safety Stripe Vinyl Tape 766 is an economical vinyl tape option for color coding, bundling and safety marking applications. We’ve designed this tape to resist wear, weathering and light abrasion while providing good instant adhesion to many surfaces. It is available in black and yellow stripes.
Identify and Warn with this Distinctive Tape
3M™ Safety Stripe Vinyl Tape 766 (PDF, 9 Kb) is a distinctive yellow and black striped vinyl tape coated with a rubber adhesive and designed for use as a marking tape for a variety of warning applications. The rubber adhesive offers quick stick and good holding strength on many substrates. Unlike messy paint solutions, this vinyl tape is quick to install and easy to clean-up. Conformability and instant adhesion makes 3M™ Safety Stripe Vinyl Tape 766 a good choice for marking and warning applications on floors, equipment, walls and pipes.
- Floor marking
- Marking equipment pinch points
- Temporary floor marking around spills
- Safety markings