Lohmann Mirror BondingTape
A classic in mirror mounting applications. World class product introduced first in 1980s across the globe. As being held in place by an invisible hand – Mirrors in all shapes and sizes. A product successfully used for over 32 years.
• Can be used both for interior and exterior applications
• Maximum resistance to ageing, UV-radiation, weathering and plasticizers
• Does not turn yellow and keeps a permanent elasticity
• High initial adhesion(tack) offer a reliable bond immediately after application, and very high final bonding.
• Absorbs vibration and compensates for different expansion coefficients of the substrates
• Recommended by leading glass and mirror manufacturers.
• Conforms to wide variety of mirror paints.
• Temp range from – 40 deg to + 95 deg.
12mm and 24mm in widths and 5M in length.